Sunday, December 30, 2007

What Do I Have To Say ???

It's exactly a month since we moved here from New Jersey and 2 years and 7 months since I landed in USA for a change of my life.

It's definitely a huge change of lifestyle and culture for me to adjust; exposure to experience as compared to the past and where I came from.

Sometime, I just like to wonder and ponder where did I get that kind of "courage"" or rather "desire" to venture into this land which is totally a strange land to me ! Most people call it "American Dream". I will call myself insane if I were to tell people that I am here to pursue my "American Dream" Why Should I ??? I have a good job, good pay, have a daughter whom I love heartily, I was very active with the political groups, I involved in Non-Government Congress as well to promote caring society and fight for women's rights; Apart from these involvements, I attended my weekly Tai Chi Chuan and pratised Line Dancing to keep fit and healthy. I really had a good life back home that I need not have to ask for more.....

hmmmm, now.... the question is still... "Why am I here ?" Eh... that must be something to do with the emotional needs that someone can offer me. It must be the attractions that ought to be stronger than all those that I have to give up to be here !!

That's Right ! It was Ah Don who made me moving here for a change of Life...

So Do you regret to be here ??

Well, well, I do not allow myself to regret for any decision that I made personally.. That's my Way !

So far he is OKAY to me...... You know what....At least he pays for my meals, lodging,.....clothing........ my basic needs to keep days going..... Ha Ha Ha Ha.........

Most importantly, he is my good driver.... He takes me to all places of Garage Sale, Yard Sale, Estate Sale, Flea Market, Church Rummage Sale...... for treasure hunt !

Thank You Ah Don!

I do not drive here..... Americans are driving at the Wrong side of the road! Terrible! :):):):)


I will talk about my new hobby ------ Garage Sale in my next update

Happy New Year...

Hope 2008 will be a brighter year for Everyone.

1 comment:

BYL-And-Ah-Don said...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WRONG SIDE OF ROAD" ???? We drive on the "RIGHT" side. Over there you drive on the "LEFT", a.k.a. "WRONG" side of the road !!!!

So, who is RIGHT and who is LEFT/WRONG ???? :)) :)) :))